U.S Dollars in IraqFrom: Capt.Nathalie.B.Morgan
I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy,especially by contacting you through these means for a business proposal of these magnitude. My names are Capt.Nathalie.B.Morgan of the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Ba'qubah in Iraq, during our search in Iraq we found about 600 million U.S Dollars in Iraq. We have about $10Million US Dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good person out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. I have made all needed plans for this deal.
I want someone not related to us so as to avoid trace of any kind. I am with the US marine so I know how it works, all I need from you is to keep a low profile at all times, even after the money reaches you please do not let this deal known to anyone, I believe you know what I mean. The most important thing is; "Can We Trust you"?
Once the funds get to you, simply take out 25% as your share and keep the remaining 75% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely...